Now available for limited Pre-Order: Ares Watch Co. DIVER-1B in PVD Deep Black
Created for professionals who operate in rigorous conditions, divers who needs a reliable timepiece to time their air supply, or simply a watch for the collector who values highly capable watches. The Ares Watch Co. founder Matthew Graham has created watches that are sought after by many for these exact reasons. Ares Watch Co. is now offering a limited pre-order of the Diver -1B in PVD Black.
ARES Watches (areswatches.com) is chuffed to announce a limited pre-buy opportunity to purchase the DIVER-1B Mission Timer in PVD Deep Black.
Each pre-buy Kit is packaged with on Admiralty Grey ballistic nylon 3-buckle LASH strap with Deep Black hardware, one each Admiralty Grey and OD green leather 4 buckle LASH strap with Deep Black hardware, and a Made in the USA custom ARES Field Pouch (the latter measuring approximately 10 in. Wx 7.5 in. T) in addition to being delivered with the standard ARES dry bag and individual black and OD 3-buckle LASH straps.
The DIVER-1B is proudly made in the USA with global components, and is individually wet-tested and certified to a depth of 1,250 feet.
The DIVER-1B utilizes a gold, 5-jewel Swiss movement powered by a 10-year Lithium Ion battery and carries the ARES Watch Co. lifetime warranty. MSRP on the Diver-1 is $695: pre-orders are available for a limited time now online at Ares Watches.
ABOUT THE ARES DIVER-1 The serialized DIVER-1 is a limited release hard-use mission-timer tool watch. First debuted in late 2018 after over 20,000 hours of rigorous operational use for evaluation, each watch has been tested, certified, and serviced by hand in Seattle. Available at: https://areswatches.com/shop.
● Case, Caseback, Crown, & Bezel
▪ 41.0mm 316L stainless steel bead blasted two-piece case with individually serialized, engraved, screwback construction
▪ 42.0mm 316L stainless steel bead blasted bezel, featuring countdown timer with C3
Superluminova, clear coat finish, aggressive ‘no-slip’ teeth, and 120-click unidirectional
countdown mission timer
▪ 49.5mm lug to lug
▪ 22mm drilled lugs with 1.8mm shoulderless spring bars, supplied with a 3-ring and 5-ring LASH nylon strap
▪ 10 o’clock ‘fat head’ 7.2mm logo’d screw down crown, featuring aggressive ‘no slip’ teeth and double Viton seals
● CASE, CASEBACK, CROWN, & BEZEL
▪ Ronda 715Li 5-jewel / gold plated analog quartz movement with EOL indicator
▪ 10 year standard battery life utilizing No. CR2016
▪ 3V lithium-ion battery
▪ Brass dial with C3 printed hour indicators, painted minute indices and logo
▪ Flat sapphire crystal with inner AR coating
▪ Brushed stainless C3 hands▪ Anti-magnetic rating 18.8Oe, shock resistant to
NIHS-91-10 and thermo compensated -0 to 50+ C.
About Ares Watch Company: Ares Watch Co. is an American watch company manufacturing hard-use mission timers in the Pacific Northwest. Connect via Instagram, @areswatchco, or and see more online, areswatches.com. Founder and lead designer Matthew Graham has nearly a quarter century of operational experience, including 12 years within the intelligence community. The last four of those were spent as the OIC of a firearms and tactics program for low profile operations. Learn more about Matthew Graham at grahamcombat.com (@grahamcombat). Fight with what you carry; nobody is coming to save you.