Complete Pork Sword Pistols Now Available from Black Collar Arms
I saw this Pork Sword Rifle and I knew I had to share! Does anyone else just drool? Don’t forget to check out the cool tattoo file below as well!
Austin, TX (September 17, 2019) — Earlier this year Black Collar Arms brought AR-like modularity and build-it-at-home fun to the bolt action market with our extremely lightweight (13.6 ounces!) and minimalist Pork Sword Chassis and with our Build Kits.
Now, in response to customer demand, we are happy to announce Complete Pork Sword Pistols starting at just $899.99! These turn-key, custom pistol builds are available standard in either 300 Blackout or .308 Winchester and ship straight to your FFL for transfer.
Our first 100 pistols are an individually numbered, limited series! “First Run x/100” will be engraved on your action. (Requests for specific numbers are on a first come, first served basis).
Each Pork Sword Pistol is built to order. Use our custom configurator to spec yours out exactly as you want. Choose from different length barrels and FARends and from various triggers, grips, pistol braces, optics, custom finishes, and more.
Complete Pork Sword Pistol Specifications:
Action: Remington 700 short action
Barrel: KAK industries 300 BLK and .308 Remage style barrels, 6.5 to 12.5 inches in length, all threaded 5/8×24
Chassis: Black Collar Arms Pork Sword Chassis. Domestic 7075-T651 aluminum, Mil-Spec Hardcoat Type III Anodized, 13.6 ounces, made in Texas
FARend: choose between 8-inch and 12-inch Tri-LOK FARend
Other: choose from various custom finishes, engravings, triggers, AR15 pistol grips, angled forward grips, bipods, pistol braces, magazines, optics mounts, optics, etc. Or, bring your own to the mix.
Why a Bolt Action Pistol?
- Handy size and lighter weight without the expense, complication, or restrictions of a short barreled rifle (SBR)
- Very quiet for the shooter when suppressed compared to a semi-auto
- Hunting-related restrictions on loaded rifles in vehicles do not apply to handguns
- Enjoy additional and/or extended hunting season dates in some states
- Just as accurate as a bolt action rifle. In many cases improved barrel stiffness can increase accuracy and reduce head-related point of impact shift. 185 grain Federal Gold Medal Berger Juggernaut .308 stays supersonic to about 930 yards from a 10.0-inch barrel (muzzle velocity about 2,175 fps).
- Simplified ownership and legality in restrictive states and localities compared to semi-auto rifles or handguns
- It’s freaking cool!
- It’s freaking fun! No joke, these are so incredibly fun to shoot. Pull your Pork Sword Pistol out of your backpack, unfold that SB Tactical FS1913 brace, plop down on the bipod, and make accurate hits to 800 yards from a 10.5-inch pistol? Yes, please.
Looking for a different chambering or a different finish, optic, trigger, action (including LH options), etc? A single-shot variant for certain states? Email us for a custom quote.
Note: Your Pork Sword Pistol is a handgun / pistol (not a rifle / long gun) and will transfer as such. Make sure you know your state’s laws regarding manual action handguns, magazine capacity restrictions, approved firearm rosters, etc. before ordering. Must be 21+ to purchase.
And for those wanting a Pork Sword Tattoo…….
1 thought on “Complete Pork Sword Pistols Now Available from Black Collar Arms”