Stuntgunner has done it again! This time he has focused his tactical photography skills on the SCCY CPX-1 9mm!
We have included a number of very large sized images so you can use them as desktop images.
SCCY CPX-1 9mm Specs:
- Barrel: machined from bar stock with 7 lands and grooves having a 16‐1 right hand twist.
- Receiver: 7075‐T6 aircraft grade heat treated aluminum alloy, machined from bar stock.
- Grip/Frame: Made from Zytel polymer, with ergonomic finger grooves and an integral “RE-COIL CUSHION” on the back‐strap.
- Recoil Spring System: all steel, fully encapsulated for ease of disassembly and reassembly.
- Slide Lock/Release: steel with a Zytel over molded polymer extension for ease of operation.
- 3 dot sight system: steel rear sight, adjustable for windage only with locking screw.
- Hammer firing system: double action only, internal hammer with inertial firing pin to prevent accidental discharge if dropped.
- Manual Guarded Safety: Newly designed with a guard molded into the frame.
- Double action trigger: specifically designed for shooter comfort and accuracy by designing the system to have a smooth effortless, consistent 9 pound trigger pull.
- Magazine: included with (2) double stack, 10 round capacity magazines with finger extension base installed and 2 flat magazine bases included.
- Trigger Guard Lock: custom designed to properly fit and be child resistant. Includes 2 keys.
Barrel Length: 3.1″
Stainless Steel MSRP $334
Natural stainless steel finished by ceramic abrasion, producing a non-reflective satin finish.
Stainless Steel Black Nitride MSRP $334
Self-lubricating, hard nitride treatment with scratch-resistant black nitride surface.
You can get more information on the SCCY CPX-1 9mm on their website
Don’t forget to check out Stuntgunner’s Website, Facebook and of course Instagram.
We would be remiss if we didn’t link to the good guys at MultiTasker Tools as well!
2 thoughts on “SCCY CPX-1 9mm Photo Review – Stuntgunner Photography”